Cottage Garden Teas is open for business by phone, here online, or for delivery/mail-order during this crazy time. Also, visit the Farmer’s Market at Swank Specialty Produce (farm) on Saturday 10a-1p. We’ll be there with all our 120 teas. 14311 North Road, Loxahatchee. http://www.swankspecialtyproduce.com
DON’T GO WITHOUT YOUR TEA!
As always, we’re happy to ship when you order online
Free shipping on orders over $100 !
FIGHT THE BUGS ! OUR IMMUNITY-BOOSTING TEAS FOR VIRAL AND BACTERIAL INFECTIONS.
Our Immunity Infusion and Matcha green tea, as well as Pau d’Arco are great teas for warding off viral and bacterial infections. Our Throat Coat and Flu Brew teas are helpful once the bug threatens your system. Best to have these on the shelf before you need them, so time is not lost getting them. You can order here online, or visit our store in the Wellington Green Mall.
FARMERS MARKETS & EVENTS CANCELED until ???? Watch for updates…
WEST PALM BEACH GREEN MARKET (CLEMATIS AVE) until further notice
PALM BEACH GARDENS (MILITARY TRAIL & BURNS RD) until further notice
FORT PIERCE FARMER’S MARKET (Orange Ave & Indian River Dr) until further notice
STATEMENT REGARDING CHINA TEAS AND CORONAVIRUS
Cottage Garden Teas has always sourced our teas from the most reputable vendors we can find. We want to answer some questions that may arise about the quality of tea from China, in light of the health crisis there.
– All Chinese tea that is in our facility was grown and made during 2019. The new season for Chinese tea does not begin until the end of March 2020.
– Chinese tea (black, green, oolong) is dried at temperatures above 200 degrees F (95 degrees C) for minimally 15 minutes. Chinese white tea is sun dried and may undergo up to 5 minutes of mechanical drying at the above noted temperature.
– After drying, the transit time from the estates is normally at least 60 days.
– Reports from the W.H.O. and other authorities indicate that the incubation period of Coronavirus is up to 14 days in a live host.
– There have been no reports that Coronavirus is able to survive in high temperatures or in products that are dried to below 4-5% moisture.
– The recommended steeping temperature of tea in water is greater than 190 degrees F (90 deg C) for 5 minutes. (We also recommend that you bring the water to a boil and allow it to cool to the desired steeping temperature). Preparing as “sun-tea” (without heating the water above 190 degrees F) does not include what we call the “kill factor” and consequently we do not recommend it.
We believe that drinking tea regardless of its origin, is a safe practice. (Actually to the best of our knowledge, there are no microorganisms that can survive high temperature tea steeping; so not only is tea good for you, but with proper and recommended preparation, you also ensure that the water is free of potentially harmful microorganisms.)
SIGN UP FOR THE 3-SAMPLE CLUB! It’s a great way to try new teas you wouldn’t normally purchase. Here’s how it works…
Each month, on the 15th, we send you by mail, three small samples of tea (our choice) – enough for a couple cups. It’s $5 each month charged to your card when we ship – or pre-paid for 6 months (PREFERRED!). You can opt out whenever you wish. Call us to sign up! 561.727-8772
WHAT ARE OUR CUSTOMERS SAYING?
What a wonderful experience I had in Cottage Garden Teas at Wellington Green Mall. So friendly and knowledgeable, they really took their time educating me about their organic teas. I suffer from a G.I. disease, and was searching for something to help with my nausea, bloating, digestion etc… Immunity Infusion & Good Digestion Tea were recommend & I just fell in love with how fresh & tasty they were. They have both helped me so much with my symptoms and I can’t thank them enough! I intend to keep purchasing more teas from Cottage Garden. I cannot wait to try their fresh chamomile tea and more of their rosehip tea. Thank you so much! Highly recommend stopping in to see their huge selection. Kara O.
I buy tea from you at the green market and was recently in your store at the mall. A very nice young lady recommended this tea to me and OMG it’s so good…I make a creamy salted caramel tea-latte from it…yummy! Thanks!
Just called to say I love the way you do business! You’re my tea people from now on. I was pleasantly surprised to get my tea the next day – it made my day, actually. –Steve V (Ft Pierce, FL)
Hey guys! You all are the best and I have fallen in love with your tea. Thank you for sharing in this passion for teas with me! -Nan (FL)